Morane-Saulnier M.S.530

The Morane-Saulnier M.S.530 was the last in a long series of parasol wing training aircraft to be built by Morane-Saulnier. It was similar in some respects to the much earlier M.S.330, but was the result of nearly a decade of development. It was powered by a 280hp Salmson 9ABd radial engine with a NACA cowling. It made its maiden flight on 9 September 1938, but after that its fate is unclear.

Air War Index - Air War Links - Air War Books

How to cite this article: Rickard, J (18 December 2013), Morane-Saulnier M.S.530 , http://www.historyofwar.org/articles/weapons_morane_saulnier_MS530.html

Help - F.A.Q. - Contact Us - Search - Recent - About Us -  Subscribe in a reader - Join our Google Group - Cookies